Be A Guest
Contributor that is! I'm open to featuring guest bloggers if you have a knack for writing well and have something relevant to share with my readers.
If that is something that interests you, please Contact Me with a link to your blog and/or examples of things you’ve written in the past.
Benefits to You as a Guest:
Besides the karma points you get for sharing helpful and relevant information with my readers, you also help yourself build credibility and gain exposure within the industry. In addition to that, in exchange for a unique article you’ll get full credit, the option to feature a short bio with your photo, and a link to your website or blog.
Your post will be featured on the homepage and promoted by me. Currently my site has a page rank of 4 and is growing it’s readership and traffic numbers daily. You have an opportunity to grow with me, and establish a great relationship that could be beneficial to us both. In addition, your post will be published out to my social networks as well, increasing the exposure for you and your expertise.
What I Am Looking For:
The overall theme of Toledo Investment Deals Blog is focused on real estate, marketing, creative investing methods, small businesses, deal funding, using internet tools and entrepreneurship. So I am looking for topics that are relevant to those areas and good business sense in general.
A Few Rules of the Road:
All content should be unique and not reproduced anywhere else unless otherwise agreed upon via our emails together.
No blog post should use foul language, defame or attack another person or entity, or use racial slurs or otherwise inappropriate content and behaviors.
I am happy to link to your website or blog, but I am not interested in helping you promote affiliate links.
Any photos you include must be royalty free with permission to use and modify if needed.
A guest post should be a minimum of 400 words in length.
I reserve the right to make any changes I deem necessary to the piece in order to maintain quality such as grammatical errors, layout, headings, and overall flow. I also reserve the right to decline publishing a piece I feel does not fit my blog or that I don’t connect with.
What I Need From You:
After reviewing your samples, if we’re a go I will need a few things from you in order to post your article. I will need:
- The article. Please make sure you edit it for typos and spelling errors.
- Your full name and a Gravitar account created at http://en.gravatar.com/ (be sure to upload a nice image!).
- An email address you actually check and respond to, that corresponds with your Gravitar account.
- A short bio about you, including a link to your blog or site, this can be an anchor link.
- A link to your personal product if you have one (no affiliate links).
- You can also include a photo that compliments the post if you have one, or a link to a free image you feel might suit. I often use Creative Commons photos from Flickr (with attribution) as well as free images from DeviantArt.com.
- Finally I would also like you to be available for any comments regarding the article. I’ll give you a heads up when it goes live, so you can answer any questions that may arise from my readers.
Are you ready to be a guest? CONTACT ME